MX vs. ATV: Reflex (2010/ENG/RIP by globe@)
PC | ENG | Developer: Rainbow Studios | Publisher: THQ | 2010 | 2.67 GB Genre: Arcade (Sport) / Simulator (Racing / Motorcycles / Cars) / 3D
MX vs. ATV Reflex continues and develops the game series, familiar to all fans of extreme virtual racing. In a new episode of riders waiting for realistic physics, tracks, changing in real time, and a new management system that enables a truly deadly tricks!
To stay in the saddle and the first to reach the finish line, riders need all of his skill and dexterity. In MX vs. ATV Reflex has a new control system, the player directs the vehicle and the driver separately. This allows you to perform insane stunts and literally on the reflex level athlete to hold the saddle in dangerous situations ...
- The player uses just two analog stick. One is responsible for managing the motor-or ATV, and the other controls the rider. This allows you to perform a variety of tricks. For example, to lay the most abrupt turn and enter a dangerous turn, must not only turn the steering wheel in the right direction, but also to tilt the driver - the offset center of gravity will help to make the maneuver more quickly
- In any extreme sport you need to take split-second decisions, and race MX vs. ATV Reflex - is no exception. If, after a failed stunt player has time to react and give the rider the right position to be able to stay in the saddle!
- The surface of the track changes in real time. The wheels of cars and motorcycles on the track left photorealistic ground, with each new round deforming track
- Manage driver through the analog stick allows you to lightly carry dizzying stunts. The more dangerous acrobatic reception, the more points you receive an athlete!
- To conquer the roads in MX vs. ATV Reflex can be on a motorcycle, ATV, UTV, buggy and special jeeps
- Appearance of racers and vehicles can be customized to your taste
- In multiplayer mode to battle each other for the championship just 12 players can
[CENTER]- Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP ™ / Windows ® Vista ™ / Windows ® 7even ™
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.4 Ghz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 +
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Video: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia ® GeForce ® 7800 GS / ATI ® Radeon X1900 or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
- Free hard drive space: 7 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse